TAX REFORM WORKSHOP
shape your future now
Watertown & Beaver Dam
July 17 & 19
Now is a great time to learn how you can benefit from the historic tax reform of 2017. Right now, you can look through the windshield and plan where you are going. If you wait until spring, 2019, you can only look in the rear view mirror, and you will have missed a year of opportunities. I am excited to present this workshop to help you shape your future now.
We’ll talk about the changes in tax brackets, standard deductions, exemptions, child tax credits, charitable giving, and repatriotization as we look at how tax reform affects individuals and businesses. I’ll explain the changes in ways you can easily understand, and we’ll have refreshments as well! Seating is limited, so please register now.
Is this workshop right for you?
- Do you know how you and your family or business are impacted now by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017?
- Has anyone proactively educated you on tax reform and how to take advantage of it in your retirement strategy?
- Are your tax strategies a tool for shaping your future?
- Do you understand how these changes may affect Social Security?
You can attend the found Money: Tax Reform workshop in Watertown or Beaver Dam, and in the morning or in the evening. And if your group is looking for a speaker, I would be delighted to talk with you about scheduling a personalized presentation on tax reform or another topic.
- Tuesday, July 17, 8:15 – 9 AM —Madison Area Technical College Watertown, Community Room
- Tuesday, July 17, 6:45 – 7:45 PM —Madison Area Technical College Watertown, Community Room
- Thursday, July 19, 8:15 – 9 AM — Moraine Park Technical College Room K104
- Thursday, July 19, 6:45 – 7:45 PM — Moraine Park Technical College Room K104
- Call Dr. Jeff Crum at (920) 341-3215
- Email Jeff@DrJeffCrum.com